My Little Place In This Big World

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!

Well, I have been working on my layouts and sketch for my Guest DT spot next month at My Creative Scrapbook - such a fun kit - can't wait to show everyone!!  I was really happy with my sketch sample for 52 Sketches 52 Weeks - I had been sitting on these Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers for a while but loved them once I got scrapping :)  I think I might submit it to the Basic Grey gallery & see what happens - you never know :)

Photobucket

I'm always looking for new scrapbook companies and found this one recently while surfing the web - Marks Paper Company.  Their papers are beautiful - definitely check them out!!!

Bella Blvd. recently ran a giveaway of one of their new lines & I won - new goodies will be on their way to me - can't wait out check them out in person!!

Here's a little You Tube love for you -  I Love the Rain the Most by Joe Purdy



9 comments:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Julie!! Congrats on your win too! I saw it on the Bella Blvd blog - enjoy the goodies!!

Anonymous said...

I love this sketch! You layout is so fun and colorful...love the urban prairie paper!

mica said...

I saw your name on Bella Blvd and came over here. Congratulations!!! (I'm soooo jealous..lol..) I'm glad the winner was somebody I know:)

Nessa said...

Such a great sketch! Aren't those Urban Prarie papers awesome? I love your hand cut flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new site. I followed you last year, but didn't get many pages done. I never submitted any. I did start a blog with the new year and I've been creating my own sketches to plan my pages better. Do you have any suggestions on what software to use to create sketches? I'm using powerpoint and converting to jpg. Oh yes, I'm a real novice. I don't do any digital SB. I wasn't sure if that's what most people use. I would appreciate any suggestions you have. Thanks,

Nessa said...

Hey Julie you've been tagged! This is a fun one :) Go to my blog at this post http://onescraftylady.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-fun-game-of-tag.html ! Can't wait to see your picture!

wendy said...

Very nice layout :). And I'm in love with all the BG lately, they've done a great job.

said...

Gorgeous work Julie!! I love all BG but Urban Prairie is one of my favs! Congrats on Bella Blvd! Just took a peek at your 52 blog....love the sketches!! All your creations this month at MCS are simply fabulous!!

said...

I have an award for you on my blog!