My Little Place In This Big World

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I will be better at blogging!!!!

Okay - it has been over 2 weeks - but the holidays have been crazy.  I am vowing to be more consistent in the new year (at least 3 times a week is my goal).  Anyways - we made it through the holidays - unfortunately my whole family has been passing around a nasty stomach virus - I think Ryan is the only one who didn't get it :)  Today was Ryan's 2nd birthday - I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!  Because alot of our family is sick - we postponed his party until next weekend.  I decided to take him to McDonald's for birthday lunch though & then to the park which he LOVED!!  It was 66 degrees here today - crazy but so perfect for a day at the park :)  Check out my cutie pie!!

No comments: