My Little Place In This Big World

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello - remember me :)

I'm back - 2 weeks later  :(  Sorry - it has been busy, busy as usual.  A bit of AWESOME news - I made the DT at Scrapbook Deals 4 U.  They feature 2 wonderful kits each month & have a very active forum with all kinds of fun things going on.  This month is their 1 year anniversary & there will be challenges all month long.  All participants will be eligible for a chance at a wonderful GRAND PRIZE!!!!  The first challenge has already been posted - head on over :) Below are some pics of this month's gorgeous kits:

Minestrone Soup featuring NEW Jillibean Soup papers :)

Photobucket
Secret Garden featuring NEW Dream Street papers

Photobucket

I am designing with the second kit & it is BEAUTIFUL - there are only a few left, the first kit is already sold out :)  My first layout with this kit is below:


Photobucket

And here is a close-up of the flower:

Photobucket

I will be posting again this week - I know, I know, I will be a somewhat active blogger :)   Thursday is the big reveal for My Creative Scrapbook - can't wait to show you those layouts & I will also have the rest of my projects from this wonderful SD4U kit!!!  Also, I am running a Sketch Challenge at My Creative Scrapbook that will run until this Sunday - check it out here!!! Have a great night - off to scrap :)

No comments: